(34) 965 071 112

Insurance service

Home & Contents Insurance in Spain

Britannia Legals and Insurances are able to offer three competitive levels of Home and Contents insurance, level three will even cover an amount of water lost due to damaged pipes. The policies have been designed especially for the Ex Pat market.

We are proud to work with Liberty Seguros, one of Spain's leading insurers. Liberty Seguros rank within the top five Spanish insurers, with their flexible products being competitively priced. Many policies can be adapted to suit individual needs and requirements, and are backed by an exemplary commitment to customer service and client satisfaction.

The after sales service from Liberty is supported by our own claims department and even when it is a consortium claim we will be there to help you.

All our policies can include accidental damage options on both buildings and contents.

Earthquake tremors. Swimming Pools. Spillage in the home. New for Old. Legal Protection. Theft from property without forced entry.

Does the community insurance cover you

You may just assume that the community insurance covers you for your total home to include contents. We can assure you it doesn't do this completely.

You will require contents cover and we would also recommend a reduced buildings insurance to cover all internal fittings and give you protection against the damages that can be caused by split internal pipes. Remember you could also be liable for damages caused to neighbouring properties.

We have specialists who can help you and your Community in insuring you have enough cover but, especially on liability.

Special discounts are available for those urbanizations who have insured with us on cars and houses.


965 071 112


Do you require legal assistance or insurance services?

Fill in the form and we will contact you within 24 hours with the answers or the information requested.